Thursday 14 November 2013

Old Square Tanks

Finally, after nearly 18 months of waiting for another manufactour to make one for me before giving up and doing it myself, I've finally recieved the final double fairlie to complete my trio of FR double engines. The Earl of Merioneth aka the Square. I'm absolutely delighted with how its come out and after a few shots in black undercoat, I've finally started work on transforming it into its current Green scheme.


I've also had 3 new coaches arrive today as well. Coaches 110 and 117 from Shapeways (117 is currently on bogies with couplings and is under test) along with the new Peco L&B composite coach. All 3 are lovely pieces of work and I'm definately looking forward to recieving the Peco L&B Brake coaches in due course.

Peco L&B Coach

Coach 110

Coach 117

Coaches 117 and 114 together

Cheers,

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment