Saturday 18 August 2012

Review - Midnight Metropolitian Part 2

Evening all,


I finally got round to testing the new London Transport 57xx Pannier tank as included in the Midnight Metropolitian set. All I can say is wow. Its a very smooth runner with plently of power. On my small line the trains were kept short, but the engine was pulling 5 Bachmann Mk1s with ease around my radius 1 curves.


Unlike most Bachmann engines I get, I have something to compare it too. I already have one of Bachmann's 8750 Class Pannier tanks in a Industrial Livery and that engine has proven to be a strong, reliable and effective unit. I can safely say its London Transport Sibling is proving to be the same as its the industrial model. If you get a chance to get hold of one of these train sets, I can certainly recommend it.

Until next time,

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment