Saturday 25 August 2012

BLR - New Rolling Stock

Evening all,

In my last post I mentioned new additions for the BLR. Well I can now happily reveal what they are after some progress has been made constructing them.


All 4 items I've done work on so far are from the Ezee ranges made by IP Engineering. All 4 have gone together really easily although there going to be a short pause as I need to purchase a roof forming jig to allow the roofs to be fitted on the 2 bigger items.

Billington Station Shelter
 
Carriage No.1
 
Carriage No.2
 
Brake Van No. 10
 
There is another kit which is based on one of the current WHR (P) coaches again from the IP Engineering range of kits which once the other coaches are finished, will be started on.
 
Until next time,
 
Jon

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete