Thursday 5 May 2011

Rolling Stock Work

Evening all,

After the arrival of a delivery containing the paint I needed to finish the other 2 Bug boxs, I've done some work to finish off my Colonel Stevens Set of Coaches (FRs 1, 3, 4, 20 and Van 2). As paint for Linda and my other FR Van were in the same order, work was done to them as well with Linda being finished apart from a pair of FR crests for the Tender.




Tonight's results



Linda - Now basically finished



The two Bug boxes 1 and 3



FR 'No. 20' - A kit bash brought off ebay which is 1 compartment too short but it looks about right



Van 7

At some point all my FR coaches will recieve transfers with the relivent text on them for each coach but that's a job for the summer.

Comments as normal always welcome,

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment