Saturday 30 April 2011

Layout Work/Linda Improvements

Good evening,

Today, for once, I've done some major work to the layout. I've ballasted the Track and tested it over the last 48hrs and I've also completed the grass. At the moment, here's how the layout stands as of tonight.



Layout from the operator side




Layout from the 'public' side


Hopefully the layout will go to a show at some point but I don't plan too take it to one for a while although my original goal of finishing the layout for the Amberley Rail Gala 2011 is looking more and more do-able.

Linda's also had some work done. I've removed the dome and replaced it with the correct one and its nameplates have arrived. I'm planning to model the engine as is in April 2011 ie, all black with the minimal lining/paintwork detailing. This is the plan with all FR real world rolling stock whereas everything else, such as Arun and Axe, will be freestyle and painted to my personal preferences.




Until Next Time,

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment