Sunday 24 April 2011

Boston Largs Works - FR Barns aka Works of ART

Good Morning everyone!

A couple of days ago, a package arrived for me from Boston Largs Works containing the two barns I had commissioned. All I can is, wow. They are some of the BEST coaches I have ever had the pleasure of owning. Truely Beautiful and worth the money paid for them. If you've ever considered commissioning items from Boston Largs, DO IT! You certainly won't regret it.

Anyway, on with the pictures. All with my Penhryn Lady 'Linda' and My L&BR Manning Wardle 'Axe':



Linda with the Barns




Linda with the Mainline set so far




Linda with the mainline set which consists of FR 37, FR 105 and FR 102



Axe with the Barns



The Works Photo



Boston Largs Works Webpage: http://bostonlargsworks.blogspot.com/


Until Next Time,


Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment