Friday 25 December 2015

Micro Maine sees the track plan is complete

With Christmas day bringing the remaining track needed for Micro Maine to see its track plan completed, I've been able to complete the Loco Depot track. Due to a minor muck up, I've got extra money to play with so I might be adding a extra siding to the Goods yard which may be converted into a small Carriage shed if I go ahead with the extra siding.

The proposed track plan showing the extra siding

The whole trackplan at the moment

The Engine Depot with both the tender engines on shed

The Station area showing the new shed spur

The two tender engines up close

With the Forney due early next week, that should bring the roster up to 3 engines. I'm not sure what the next engine will be as it depends on funds although hopefully a second Forney (this time outside framed) may follow in a month or two.

Cheers,

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment