Saturday 3 August 2013

Billington Road's Fiddle yard/Carriage shed

For the Layout's first show, a small single track fiddle yard was built to increase the running line and give some additional room on the layout. Since that show, it's sat in a corner not being used. Unfortunately, not using it does limit what I can do when 'playing trains'. So after knocking up a couple of legs, I'm now able to use my full layout again.

The full layout at home

 First train onto the reconnected fiddle yard

Also, I've finally been able to get hold of a new shed to hold DMUs/Spare Coaches. Using a Ratio 2 road Carriage shed minus the walkways, it's been a lovely kit to build along with giving the two long stock sidings a purpose apart from being a stock dump.


Just got to work out what to do with the grass areas then I think the layout's nearly done.

No comments:

Post a Comment