Sunday 5 February 2012

Layout Changes

Hi,

At the moment, I'm working on getting rid of a number of items to allow me to focus on key projects such as Blaencwm and a new 009 project (more on that later). I'm planning to get rid of at least 2 of my layouts leaving a number to be developed.

At the moment, the following will msot likely be sold off in thier component parts or complete:

Doveston (OO)
GWR Shelf (O)
Billington (N Gauge)

Selling/Dismantling the above layouts will allow for more resources to be plowed into the main layouts being worked on/developed:

Blaencwm (009)
Blaencwm works - Working title (009)
Doveston Yard - Working title (OO)
Billington Light Railway (45mm/G scale)

Once I decide what's going for definate I shall let people know but until then....

Until Next Time,

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment