Thursday 25 August 2011

Post Show thoughts

Hello everyone,

Its been a few days since the show now and overall, it went well. Blaencwm was well recieved with a few photographs slowly becoming available on private websites. The layout needs some minor repairs after signals fell off amongst over things. All the stock behaved itself which is a bonus but serious thought will need to go into when I continue the detailing as the clearences in some places were tight.

On the plus side, the layout made it back in one piece as well which was also a huge bonus as there were times on the way back I didn't think it would make it.



In other news, hopefully the two lilliput shunters will gain DCC chips soon so I can play with that feature on the layout using my now redundent EZ Command controller off my 00 line.

Until next time,

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment