Friday 29 July 2011

Layout work - 1st Showing

Morning all,

I've recently be able to look back at the layout and take some snaps of it as it was yesterday afternoon. Just as well as I've got a show to finish it for on the 13th of August. Its a private one but should be a laugh as I've never shown one of my own personal layouts to others before. Just a few jobs to finish first:

  • Find, clean up and paint my signal box for the station enterance

  • Fit Signals to the platform ends

  • Add people, lamps, seats etc

  • Finish the water tower and paint it

  • Touch up the engine shed

  • Find, built and install a fuel oil tank

  • Work out how I can possibly fit a pit inside the engine shed or on the coaling road for the steam engines

  • Repaint Lyd


Lots to do, not alot of time to do it in. And that's not including the items that'll have to be made if the kits arrive in time.







Comments always welcome especially this close to the layout's first showing.

Until Next time,

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment